Stoney Creek Recreation Association. A Great Place to Live in Greer, South Carolina
Login | Register
About Us
Homes for Sale
Creek's List
Contact Us
Member Directory
Board Members
Annual Dues
Neighborhood Biz
Architectural Review
Upcoming Events
CreekBook Photos
Protective Covenants
Message Board
Find a Sitter
Site Search



Return to List
Guidelines for "Specialty Vehicles"
Posted on Aug 9th, 2011

South Carolina will license and register any motor vehicle for use on public roads as long as the manufacturer's specifications declare the vehicle is designed and manufactured for highway use and meets federal safety standards.
Therefore, if a specialty vehicle is declared for off road use only, it CANNONT be registered, thereby making it illegal for use on public roadways.
Vehicles manufactured for highway use must be registered and insured, and the operator must be licensed.  Also, it must have one rearview mirror, running lights and brake lights.
Please direct questions to our neighborhood Deputy Ken Hinkle.


© Copyright 2018 Stoney Creek Recreation Association | Homeowners Association Website by HOA Sites | Terms of Use | Admin